SHARE your link.
GIVE some love via comments.
Totally needed inspiration today, and want to thank Chris at Reading Amid the Chaos for this post. Totally used hers as a mentor text!
- Group texts with your four best friends about nothing and everything
- Seeing a friend in church who always makes you feel so so welcome
- Two Starbucks Mochas in one weekend
- A text from dad saying a package is on the way
- Students who blog over the weekend
- Comments on your blog
- A great book and time to read it
- Snail mail
- Meeting a friends little kiddo for the first time
- Your bed, warm and comfy
- Being inspired to write by others in an awesome writing community
What kind of love are you finding in your day?
Feel like trying a post like mine? Make a list of the things that equal love to you!
Want another idea? Check out the padlet.
Want to leave some comments? Check out Two Writing Teachers Blog and look in the comments for other student writers.